Monday, March 1, 2010

My tiny little girl

Haley had her 6 month check up today, she's a healthy little girl. She weighs 13lbs 5oz (only because she hasn't pooped in a few days, lol) and she's about 24 inches long. She's definitely on the small side, only in the 5th percentile for weight. It's kind of nice though, she never grows out of anything :o)
I thought we'd have a rough day today, since I had to wake her up from a nap to get her to the doctor, but she did great! Even though it was close to feeding time for her, she didn't complain at all. She was busy looking around and smiling at everything in the doctors office, it was great!
When we got home, I had her sitting on my lap. Out of nowhere, she started to laugh. It was the cutest little belly laugh. I think she was laughing at the dogs, even though they weren't doing anything. Tobi was just staring at her, and she started to laugh at him. I've never heard her laugh like that, it was the cutest thing ever!
Since it was such a beautiful day today, we decided to take her out for a walk before dinner. The fresh air did her in. She's been sleeping for over an hour now. She's going to be one hungry little girl when she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment