Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have you ever laughed so hard you can't breath?

It was another beautiful day outside today, so we decided to take advantage of it. We took a 45 minute walk around the neighbourhood, it was great! Haley was busy looking around and enjoying the fresh air. I thought it would totally wear her out, but it didn't. Instead, her 3rd nap of the day only lasted for about 25 minutes. Oh well, it kept her going until bed time.
When she got up from her nap, she was ready for dinner. I think she might be teething, cause she started to cry while I was feeding her, which is pretty unusual. I gave her a cold teething ring to chew on, which made her happy as soon as I put it in her mouth. Once her mouth was all cold, she was ready to finish eating her chicken, rice and carrots.
After dinner she had a bath, then enjoyed a little naked time. She was sitting on daddy's lap (don't worry, she was wearing a diaper), and all I hear is "KIM!!! I need a burp cloth!!". When I got up to get one Charlie says "HURRY, she puked in my face and there are carrots in my mouth". OMG!! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. I could barely walk over to get him a cloth, and by the time I handed it to him, I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. Poor Charlie, these things always happen to him. At least this time it wasn't poo related!
What a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment