Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another explosive evening!

Yesterday morning Haley and I went to Little Wonders. Once again she really seemed to enjoy it. She was starting to get hungry part way through, so she did begin to fuss a little. Good thing a "Baby mum mum" distracts her quite easily, and managed to tied her over until the class was over and I could give her some milk. After class we came home so she could nap. She woke up just in time to leave for Charlie's work, where we had a pot luck. She did really well with all those people around, even let a few of his co-workers hold her without any crying. Haley sat in her own chair, which she was tied to with a "tie chair" (check it out http://www.tiechair.com), and had her lunch as well. All in all, a busy day, but a good one.
Today Haley spent some time with Daddy while I made cards with some friends. We fed her a nice big dinner this evening, then she went down for a nap. When she woke up, she seemed a little cranky. She was playing on the floor with daddy, when Charlie said "hmmm, her shirt smells like poo". So off he went to her room to see if she needed a bum change. All I could hear was "KIM, KIM!!!! It's all up her back and I can't get her shirt off". Had he undone the buttons down the front of her top, it might have been a little easier to remove, lol. So I got the rest of her clothes off, while Charlie ran the bath tub. By this time she was screaming!! I'm guessing poop smeared all up the back doesn't feel so nice. We rinsed her under the tap before putting her in the bath tub, which she didn't enjoy at all. Normally she loves bath night, but not this time! After her bath I cuddled her in a towel for a while, just to get her to calm down. Poor thing, I felt so bad for her. She had the cutest little sad/worried look on her face :( After I blow dried her, put her in her PJs, then gave her a little milk, she was ready for bed. I put her down, not a peep. Guess all that pooping wore her out, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment