Monday, February 8, 2010

Awake time marathon ...


So for the last week or so, Haley has only been awake for about 1-2 hours at a time, then she's needed a nap, lasting about 40 min - 2 hours each. Today has been a little different. She woke up this morning after a nice 12 hour sleep, then went down for her morning nap with no trouble. Grandpa (Clive) was coming by this afternoon, so I tried to get her down for her lunch hour nap before he got here. She wasn't having it... She was up from 11am until almost 4pm. Funny thing was, she looked tired, but wasn't cranky. Anyone who knows my child, knows this is very strange... While Grandpa was here, she smiled at him and bounced away in her jolly jumper. She even got to eat a little cereal, which she just started this week and loves. By the time he left, she was so tired, I put her in her crib and she passed out. I'm guessing it's going to be a long nap, but who knows...





Mommy hates it when I'm dirty, but look at me with cereal all around my mouth!

3 comments:

  1. Nope... 45 minutes! She better sleep well tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure did! She's been sleeping 10-11.5 hours straight at night now, then goes back down for another 2 hours before getting up. I read "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" it really helped!

    ReplyDelete