Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well...my maternity leave is officially over :( I head back to work tomorrow morning. It's been such an amazing year, Haley has grown and learned so much! Only 15 more days and she'll be 1 year old!
So starting tomorrow, my mom will be looking after my little angel. She loves Grandma, so it won't be a problem, I'm sure they'll adjust just fine (I might not though). I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun together! Haley loves going to the park and playing on the swings. Last time I took her there, both my parents joined us. We all had a great time, but especially Haley, she was laughing and smiling the entire time, so cute!
Of course she's been crawling up a storm, but now she's trying to walk a little too. If you hold her arms, she takes steps forward, and won't bend her legs if you try to get her to sit down. She's also standing holding onto the furniture, but she can't quite pull herself to standing without help. It's coming though, probably won't be too long.
Haley likes to sit at the top of the stairs now, throwing her toys through the railing to the lower level. I'm fine with it, as long as it's a soft toy. The trick is to only let her take soft toys into the upstairs hallway, lol. She's also trying to pull herself up on the railings and gate, she gets one foot on the ground, but can't quite get high enough to get the other one under her. It's coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment