Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun in the sun!

Only 1 more week before I go back to work, so I'm trying to enjoy every moment I have with Haley.
Today we went over to my friend's parent's place, they have a pool. The weather was perfect for it, so we spent almost 2 hours in there. Haley loved floating around in the baby flotation device, she was kicking like crazy to propel herself. I don't even think she was ready to get out when I was, but she was once wrinkled little prune, so I figured we should go.
This week she's started something new when it's time for bed. She's figured out that she can crawl around and sit up in bed, and she loves doing it. We watch her on the video monitor, as she dozes off while sitting up, then falls over on her face. I don't see how that can be comfortable, but it doesn't seem to bother her. It's pretty funny to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment