Thursday, May 6, 2010

More new sounds

I had a dentist appointment today, my mom and Haley came with me. The plan was for my mom to sit with Haley in the waiting room, but after she pooped and the room started to smell, my mom felt it was best to take the little stinker into the mall. Haley was in such a good mood, even though she had been up for 4 hours straight. They walked around the mall, every now and then Haley would let out a little screech, one of her new favorite sounds. She's such a good little girl.
In the last month or so, Haley has been saying "Da da da da da". I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what Da da means, but it's cute to hear it. Yesterday she started to say "Mum mum mum", and whenever I pick her up she says "Mum mum". I wonder if she understands what that means? She's also into copying sounds, which is so cute, I just love her little voice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment