Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy couple of weeks...

The first half of this month my family was visiting from England. I think it was pretty hard for them to say good bye to Haley at the airport :( It was a great visit, Haley loved them all! She only cried once their entire visit, even that was only for a few minutes when she woke up with a tummy ache. Every morning I would go in to get my little peanut, Laura (my niece) would come with me. The two of them were so cute, they'd play peek-a-boo. The one morning Laura didn't come in with me (they had all gone to Edmonton for the day), Haley was looking at the door, waiting for Laura to pop out, poor thing.
On Mother's day, Charlie came into our room with Haley to wake me up. Haley was holding a little gift bag with her foot print on it. Inside was a little box and some chocolates. She couldn't have cared less about the actual gift, all she wanted was the tissue and empty box. Maybe for her 1st birthday we should just get ourselves something, and let her have the wrapping, lol.
Haley is 8 1/2 months old, still not mobile. Can't say I'm in a hurry for that to happen, since it probably means my easy ride will be over. She doesn't mind tummy time anymore, even turns around to reach things while on her tummy. If there's something she wants that's out of reach, she just rolls there. If that won't get her there, she just moves onto something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment