Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's been a busy week, full of play dates once again. On Tuesday we had a few of the girls over from my work, who are also on maternity leave. The youngest baby is Kyndal, she's 4 weeks old. The second youngest is Kyra, she's 4 1/2 months. Haley is 9 1/2 months and Kingston is 10 1/2 months. It was so neat to see how different they all are. I can't even remember what it was like when Haley was as small as Kyndal, and I barely remember what it was like before Haley could sit (like Kyra).
On Wednesday I had a couple of my other friends over, with their little ones, Sophie and Benjamin. They're both about 2 months older than Haley, and extremely mobile. It made me tired just watching those to cruise around the house and up/down the stairs. Can't say I'm in any hurry for Haley to start crawling.
I tried to get a photo of the three of them together, but Sophie kept crawling away, lol.
We had such beautiful weather this weekend! It was perfect for spending a little time in our back yard. I love just hanging out on the deck, enjoying the sun with my family. Haley really likes being outside too.
Haley has been really funny all weekend. We tried to give her cheese again, she still doesn't like it. So far it's the only food she won't eat. You put it in her mouth, and when she realizes what it is, it come right back out. She's also started making new noises. Charlie and Chuck always growl at her, so today she was growling back. We went to Wal-Mart, she even did it there. I think she scared the two older women standing next to us, cause they sort of jumped when she did it, then went to another isle, it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment