Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Haley and her friends

Second photo, from left to right: Eva (11 months), Fiona (14 months), Victoria (11 months), Haley (9 months)
Yesterday we had the Hydoqual (Charlie's work) babies over. They're all at such different stages! Haley is the youngest, but only by about 7 weeks. She did get picked on a little, poor thing. When we lined them all up, Eva put her arm around Haley, pulled her over, poked her in the eye and squeezed her face. Poor baby!!! I felt so bad for her, she was very upset (as you can see from the photo). After that, we had to separate the two of them, lol.
Today Haley and I went over to my friend's place for a play date. Haley and Paige played so nicely, it was very sweet. Such a different scene from yesterday. Paige would have a toy, Haley would take it from her and put it in her mouth. Paige is so easy going, she just sat back and watched Haley play with her toys. Once it came to nap time, I attempted to put her down in Paige's crib.... Key word "attempted". It didn't go so well. Haley hasn't had a full on cry in ages, but she did today. I felt terrible!! I ended up going to get her, as I'm pretty sure she was scared by the unfamiliar surroundings. She just didn't want to sleep anywhere, so we ended up going home. Of course she fell asleep in the car, no surprise there. Guess I'm gong to have to start letting her nap in different surroundings to get her used to it. At the moment she'll only sleep in her crib, car seat or stroller. She's a particularly good napper at the mall, go figure :)









Paige: "mmmmm, Sophie the giraffe"
Haley: "I'll take that, thank you"
Paige: "oh well"
Haley: "mmmmm, Sophie's foot"

Check out the weight update... I think Haley has actually had a bit of a growth spurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment