Sunday, September 19, 2010

Her 3rd tooth

Finally after a month and a half, Haley has tooth number 3. I think it came through on Friday night, since she had about a 5 minute cry before bed (which isn't usual for her), although I didn't notice the tooth until tonight. It's another one on top, so now she has 3 on top, and none on the bottom, lol. The front 2 on the bottom are on their way though, I think one of them might actually break through by tomorrow, or at least in the next couple of days.
Looks like our summer is officially over. I had to dress Haley in a fleece one piece outfit to take her for a walk yesterday evening. Although it was sad to say goodbye to summer, Haley sure looked cute! We went to the park and she went on the swing for about 10 minutes, but then I was worried she was getting too cold, so we headed back home. Poor thing, her nose was all red by the time we got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment